All Yale Students
One of the goals of the Jackson Institute Career Services Office is to serve as a resource for students across Yale University.
- Campus-wide weekly e-newsletter of events and opportunities (events also listed on the Jackson Calendar)
- Career speaker events – professionals in the field of global affairs
- Career skills workshops relevant to global affairs
- Events promoted on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Connect on the Jackson Institute LinkedIn group
- Career resource room: Horchow Hall, room 004