The master’s program is a core aspect of the Institute and for the Career Services Office at Jackson. The following are programs offered for M.A. Global Affairs’ students in addition to the programs offered to all students:
- Jackson M.A. student networking trips to New York City and Washington, D.C.
- Advising and application review
- Mock interviewing opportunities
- Networking and career building workshops
- Small group dinners following featured speaker talks
- Summer events in New York City, D.C., and London