When I’m in the building, how can I reduce the health risk to myself and the community?
See Yale Health’s recommendations including (excerpted here):
- Practice good hand washing—20 seconds with soap and water or alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Do not shake hands or hug.
- Cough into your elbow or into a tissue and discard.
- Avoid touching railings, door knobs, faucets, etc. in public areas. Use your sleeve or tissue if necessary.
- Avoid close contact, keep 6 feet between you and others.
- Use a mask.
- Stay home if you are ill.
view all FAQs