The master’s program is a core aspect of the Institute and for the Career Development Office at Jackson.
CDO staff work individually with students to help them build the network, skills, and experience that they need to achieve their post-graduation goals.
The following are programs offered for M.P.P. Global Affairs’ students in addition to the programs offered to all students:
- Jackson M.P.P. student networking trips to New York City and Washington, D.C.
- Advising and application review
- Mock interviewing opportunities
- Networking and career building workshops
- Small group dinners following talks by featured speakers
- Summer events in New York City, D.C., and London