How do I do a joint degree?

You would need to apply be admitted separately to both the Jackson Institute for Global Affairs and to the other degree program. The admissions policies and hence application requirements may differ and one set of requirements may not substitute for the other. Candidates typically spend the first year in Global Affairs and the second year in the partner program, but this is not required. During the final year, students register with each program for one semester, although they may take courses from both programs either term.


view all FAQs