Can a non-English native language fulfill the language requirement? If so, what documentation is required?

Yes. Documentation must be provided that shows that the language of instruction in high school was not English. This is the same documentation that is usually required by Yale College. If the non-English native language was not the language of high school instruction, students must receive approval of L5 equivalence from the appropriate language department.


view all FAQs