How do I apply for a visa?

The Office of International Students and Scholars (OISS) serves as the immigration adviser for all entering international students and their accompanying family members. Beginning in March, OISS will contact you with the necessary visa and immigration information, if you have been admitted and accepted Yale’s offer of admission.


view all FAQs