My academic record from my institution’s SIS Portal has an error in a course grade. Can I correct this error?

No. You should not attempt to modify the information reflected on the academic record downloaded from your institution’s SIS Portal. If there are errors, you must have those errors corrected before downloading the record. You may also provide explanations in the Additional Information section of your application.


view all FAQs