Who do I contact if I have a question about my internship, my resume, my summer plans, or my career plans?

Start with UCS, who have a large resource center, oversee ERecruiting (the online opportunities system), and offer resume advising. After you have visited their office please contact Elizabeth Gill, who is an excellent resource in Jackson’s Career Development Office and can provide you with global affairs-specific information.


view all FAQs