Will you accept the TOEFL Essentials, TOEFL ITP Plus for China, or the IELTS Indicator?

No. If you are required to take an English language test, please take either the TOEFL iBT, the IELTS Academic, or the Cambridge English C1 Advanced or C2 Proficiency. We will also accept TOEFL My Best Score.


view all FAQs