SOM’s spring semester starts on January 25.
The Spring 2021 enrollment form opens: January 18 at 9:00am
Please request enrollment for full-term, Spring 1 and Spring 2 SOM courses. See information for non-SOM students here.
- Email the course instructor and ask for permission to join their class.
- Complete the enrollment request form (read carefully and adhere to all policies on the form).
- If accepted into an SOM course, complete the GSAS Course Schedule Change Form (select Course Schedule Change Form).
4 SOM units = 1 Graduate School Credit
2 SOM units = 0.5 Graduate School Credit
SOM has a website where non-SOM students can create a profile and request Canvas access for SOM courses.
- Starting on Monday, January 18, students can log in to create a profile and shop an SOM course.
- See here for instructions on how to create a profile and here for helpful screenshots.
- On January 26, students will login to their profiles again to request enrollment in an SOM course. Students must complete this step in order for their registration in an SOM course to be completed.
Note: You will be billed for SOM course materials distributed in class or via Canvas. The fee is $15 for a 1/2 semester course and $30 for a full semester course.