Spring term classes begin: Monday, January 24,
Spring term courses held online until February 7
Spring drop period ends: Monday, January 31
- SOM elective courses can be found here.
- Request to access course (s) on canvas. Form opens on January 10.
- Email the course instructor to request permission to enroll.
- Request to enroll in a SOM course . Request to enroll form opens on January 17. Important: When the enrollment request form opens you must change your status from “visitor/shopper” to “request to enroll”. Please read the SOM instructions carefully as you are responsible for understanding the rules of each SOM elective course.
- Once approved by SOM, the Graduate School registrar will add the course to your schedule.
Disclaimer: You will be billed for SOM course materials distributed in class or via Canvas. The fee is $15 for a 1/2 semester course and $30 for a full semester course.
4 SOM units = 1 GSAS Credit
2 SOM units = 0.5 GSAS Credit
Please submit Jackson’s Law & MGT Tracker Form so that we know which Law/MGT classes you are planning to take.