I am a high school student applying to Yale and I am interested in the Global Affairs major at Jackson. Who can I talk to?

Interested majors must first apply to and get admitted to Yale College, so you should reach out to the Yale College Admissions Office with questions. Current Yale undergraduate students apply for the major during their sophomore year. You can find information about the Global Affairs major on our website and our FAQs.


view all FAQs